[Rhodes22-list] Lowering the mast with Stan's hoist system

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:12:37 EDT 2017

Bob
Go to sailingtexas.com

In the gallery for boats under the Rhodes 22 page there are a couple of videos from David Culp showing him using the hoist system the first time he raised his mast. It works great. I now own that boat (bought from David several years ago) and the system still works great. But I leave the boat in the water with the mast up almost all the time, it's easier to sail that way ;-)

Sent from my iPhone

Charles Nieman
s/v Daydream
98 R 22