[Rhodes22-list] Lowering the mast with Stan's hoist system

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:34:05 EDT 2017

Peter's advice on the pop-top is very important. Be aware of where the wind
is coming from and if you have another person with you it is handy to have
them help guide the mast into the cradle by tugging on the side-stays if
you get off the drop trajectory.

It is an easy one-man job once you've done it a couple of times

Cheers

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 12:12 PM, Charles Nieman <blue66corvette at hotmail.com