[Rhodes22-list] Lowering the mast with Stan's hoist system

marlangreen at gmail.com marlangreen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:11:10 EDT 2017

I would add/re-emphasize:

Go slow.

Check everything 2, 3, 6, & 10 times at each step in the process and one
more time before lowering or raising.

Never force anything in the process.

Do *NOT *let others distract you from the task at hand. Remain focused and
check yourself.

If you want someone to help double check. Have them do their own check
independent of you and then compare notes.

That being said, it's really easy once you do it the first time. After that
it's a breeze. :-)

Marlan
s/v Nautisaurus
Rhode River, Mayo, MD