[Rhodes22-list] spreaders ok?

Stan Spitzer stan at rhodes22.com
Sun May 7 17:20:36 EDT 2017

sorry Meyer, it is May and I am still in hibernation.

If the two little screws on the end caps of the spreader arms are not
set too tightly, (they should be set loose enough to allow movement of
the upper shrouds) take a long something or other and just gently push
the ends of the spreaders up slightly.

Theoretically you want the angle on each side of where the spreader
meets the upper shroud, to be equal.  You will see no difference in
performance but you will look much more Nautical in accordance with
rules to be looking like a Rhodie at all times.

ss