[Rhodes22-list] For sale

John Waldhausen waldjh1 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:01:45 EDT 2017

Dear all,
My wife and I have decided to sell our Rhodes. New in 2013 we wanted a  larger boat to accommodate our family. It's a difficult decision really because it's so much fun. Because of my time constraints I put it up on Yacht world with the people at Sail Northwest helping sell it. Other than a new fiberglass tiller from Stan it's all original in excellent shape. I don't have a trailer as I kept it in the water and sailed all year. If you know of anyone looking in the northwest it wouldn't be too difficult to get to them.

John
Bainbridge Island