[Rhodes22-list] For sale

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri May 12 17:14:23 EDT 2017

John,
This your listing I assume? - rob

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2013/Rhodes-Continental-3083484/Seattle---At-Our-Docks/WA/United-States#.WRYlF9y1taQ

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhodes22-list [mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of John Waldhausen
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 12:02 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] For sale

Dear all,
My wife and I have decided to sell our Rhodes. New in 2013 we wanted a  larger boat to accommodate our family. It's a difficult decision really because it's so much fun. Because of my time constraints I put it up on Yacht world with the people at Sail Northwest helping sell it. Other than a new fiberglass tiller from Stan it's all original in excellent shape. I don't have a trailer as I kept it in the water and sailed all year. If you know of anyone looking in the northwest it wouldn't be too difficult to get to them.

John
Bainbridge Island