[Rhodes22-list] Stern drain hoses

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat May 20 15:55:43 EDT 2017

Tom:
It would be best to take the old hose off and measure the inside diameter or
measure the outside diameter of the thru-hull barb. I think that Stan
changed the size of the drain hose over the years so others may have a
different size hose than yours is. My boat (76) only had a .5" garden hose
originally. I thought that was minimal and it was constantly clogged so I
replaced everything with 1.5" fittings and hose.

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada