[Rhodes22-list] Stern drain hoses

Rhodes22 bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Sat May 20 18:43:45 EDT 2017

Graham is correct.  When Stan was getting feedback that the drain were clogging owing to leaves and other debris, he increased the diameter of the drains (and the size hose, of course).

We "Rhodies" are going to be more dependent on each other for "technical" and just plain questions on our sailing vessels as we watch Stan move on to other endeavors.

Kathy and I are sure going to miss the General Boat's presence at various boat shows.  We had grand times with Elton and Stan at the shows and fun with Rose at the factory going back to 1991.  If Stan makes the Annapolis show this year, we will do all we can to be there if my treatment schedule for two cancers permits.

Bob in Stuart
"NoKaOi 3"
1986 and 2010

Sent from my iPad