[Rhodes22-list] beginning of the end

chrissailorman at gmail.com chrissailorman at gmail.com
Mon May 22 20:18:40 EDT 2017

Just want to say Thank You for being the man you have been. Way back in the 90s, I called with panic in my head, convinced that I had just destroyed my boat, a 76 Rhodes Continental...a boat hauler had just hauled it home and as he pulled the trailer out I heard this horrible  cracking sound as the blocking he used punched a hole in the hull. Your reply to me was " thats the boats way of telling you not to put a block there... and then calmly described how to fix it...
20 years of Rhodes sailing later, I am a fan and I say thank you.
Chris Greco
Blue Hawaii
'87 Rhodes 22

Sent from my iPhone