[Rhodes22-list] ***POSSIBLE SPAM*** Re: Outhaul car binding

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sun Nov 5 15:37:15 EST 2017

How old is your sail? Is it baggy in the middle? Is it hard to furl when
putting away? As sails get old they get baggy , and wrinkle as they wind
around the furling tube , taking up more space inside the mast. Makes it
harder to furl and unfurl.  Not saying that this is your problem  , but it
may be a contributing factor.
  There were several different designs of outhaul , make sure that yours
is threaded thru the right path .
Jerry Lowe

 That is exactly what I did.