[Rhodes22-list] ***POSSIBLE SPAM*** Re: Outhaul car binding

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Nov 5 15:47:22 EST 2017

If after considering all the other suggestions, you are still looking
for a lubricant, we always used McLube SailKote on all of the furling
parts we could reach including the edges of the mast slot. It's meant
for sails but works really well on metal parts as well. doesn't attract
dirt.

Best,
Mary Lou
ex R22