[Rhodes22-list] R22 suncatchers

peter klappert koatimundi100 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 11:31:31 EST 2017

My thanx to Chris G for posting a photo of the shipsofglassinc.com, handmade Rhodes 22 sun catcher. Now that I’ve “commissioned” 2  such catchers and a lamp finial, Stan’s beautiful boats are included in their catalog.

Many sailors will enjoy just browsing the online catalog, which has a very large number of boats— many brands and sailing ships and famous specific boats like Joshua Slocum’s SPRAY and the USCG Barque EAGLE. Don & Kathy Hardy do beautiful work (and the prices are surprisingly low for individually handmade “stained” glass.) They also make custom jewelry , mobiles, coasters , nightlights, etc.

I had my R22 made as a fairly large finial for a lamp by an East-facing window, so it’s also a sun catcher.

You can contact them at dhardy at shipsofglassinc.com

(And, no, they won’t even know about this endorsement unless they’re on the R22 list.)

Sent from my iPhone