[Rhodes22-list] whis to buy rhodes 22 with trailer mid Atlantic area if anyone knows of any let me know thanks Mark

Tex Hill sundsvalla at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 8 09:30:19 EST 2017

I have a Rhodes 22 that we are considering to sell. It does need work and At age 84 I am probably getting to old to do the work. The galley sole and counter needs to be replaced. I bought a used push pulpit from Stan that needs to be installed.The sails, pop top room cover, cushions are in storage and in good shape. Mercury 8 hp has maybe 100 hours. Trailer would need new tires since it has been sitting for a long time. I have intended to discuss this with Stan, but procrastinating.......My wife and I have had many pleasurable days on this boat, but we own three boats and have trouble maintaining  them. Guess it is time.
Tex Hill
850-453-1729
Pensacola,Fl

In God We Trust......Have a Blessed Day!