[Rhodes22-list] Stan & the Party

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Oct 9 08:12:47 EDT 2017

I'm still not seeing it. Fred at a gmail address doesn't see it either.
I even looked at Nabble and don't see it there.

Does anyone else see photos or attachment from Chris G.?

Is it the sort of attachment the listserv software can't handle?

Not sure who all is staying at the show to help Stan at the end but we
may not get an answer until after the show. It ends at 5 today. Used to
be a great webcam on the mMarriot that overlooked the show and it was
great for watching the breakdown. It's not a Marriott anymore and the
webcam is gone which is too bad because it was quite spectacle to watch
all the boats leave and then watch them reconfigure the docks and the
land displays for the power boat show the next weekend.

Mary Lou