[Rhodes22-list] Stan & the Party

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:21:36 EDT 2017

I must be doing something wrong here.  Maybe it is being scrubbed?  I'll
move the document into GoogleDocs and put a link in the body of this
email.................unless the link gets scrubbed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxSfC27Ri0Z_RnJQRW0talNGaEk/view?usp=sharing

So there should now be a link that starts with the usuall htt..... and ends
with usp=sharing.  It might appear at the very bottom of this email.

Chris G