[Rhodes22-list] Stan & the Party

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon Oct 9 10:41:43 EDT 2017

Word docs don't come through to the list. I think it's only photos and PDFs

Thanks for doing this Chris, it was going to be days before I got them
off of my phone. (the upload to FB from the phone was easy.)

Hope some other people got photos they will share. I saw some folks
taking pictures from the boats which should have a nice bird's eye view
of the festivities and I'm sure there are some that are missing in these
photos.

Mary Lou