[Rhodes22-list] Not Sailing in Spain

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:14:32 EDT 2017

 The European sailing adventure is now just a European working vacation.
Unfortunately I had some medical issues pop up that put a wrench in the
plans.  We finally got all the paperwork taken care of (we think) so the
boat can get out of jail Then we had to find a method of transport directly
from the terminal to a secure storage place and all on very short notice,
so it was hard to shop around for the most economical price for the
services.  So  little Enosis never got her feet wet in the Med. She will
have to wait 9 or 10 months for that...............unless Hurricane Irma
destroys our home (38' Catalina) in Ft. Pierce, FL then I think we may
start our Med sailing next year a month or two earlier.  The good news is
all the bureaucratic bull s&*t is taken care of.   Boy I am not going to
buy any lotto tickets with my luck! (grin)

Chris