[Rhodes22-list] IMF PART

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 22:01:17 EDT 2017

Hey guys, looking for a replacement part. I found a black plastic part at
the base of my mast. It broke off from the base of the inter furling
system. The piece that fell out broke even where a machine screw went
through the piece. The other end of the broken piece seems to have been
unsuccessfully repaired as there was glue residue on this broken end.

What could have caused such stress to break this part........very strange?

There seem to be TWO of these round spacers that keep the center rod of the
furling system in place inside of the mast.

The BIG QUESTION is where can I get these parts to repair my IMF system?
Is this a general market part or something Stan makes in his shop? The part
looks
similar to the black starboard material that attach the boom to the mast
and hold up the cabin top to the mast.

Thanks for any help on my problem.

Cary Tolbert
S/V Whisper