[Rhodes22-list] IMF PART

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Sep 8 22:15:48 EDT 2017

This is almost certainly a part that Stan (or rather his minions) makes in ‘the plant’.  It probably is made from starboard.  The path of least resistance is to try to get one from General Boats.  I’d suggest giving them a call, but I suspect that at the moment they are all pretty busy getting prepared for the Annapolis Boat Show, so some patience will probably be required.

Please do let us know how this works out.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels