[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Rebuild

Michael Corley michael.4591 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:09:57 EDT 2018

Thanks everyone for your comments.  I have not seen the tire wear or flex
Patrick described.  Fairly sure it is the original axle on the trailer.  I
am either going to go with the upsized axle or a double axle, although I am
quite comfortable towing with a single axle trailer.

-Mike
S/V Ranger
Hamptopn Roads