[Rhodes22-list] Canadian Rhodes

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Aug 18 12:28:16 EDT 2018

Mike:
 Thanks for identifying yourself. For the longest time I thought I was the only one in Canada and for some reason I am comforted to know that there are others - all in Ontario. If there are any other Canadians lurking out there, please drop us a note.

Graham Stewart
Agile 1976 Rhodes 22
Kingston Ontario