[Rhodes22-list] Photo of main cabin sole Rhodes 22

Tex Hill sundsvalla at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 20:52:31 EDT 2018

Thanks Alex'
What year is Lark?
Your bilge opening looks narrower than what I remember ours is . I assume the picture is looking aft? If so than your boat is different than ours because I don't see the step/bench we have. I don't recall the stringers being that close together. I am afraid to cut the new sole and hit the stringer.
I received a picture from Charles, another Rhodes owner that looks just like ours with the sole in place and asked him to send a picture with the sole inspection hatch removed. Anxious to see where the stringers are before I cut.
Actually have someone else cut since some RVN and old age injuries make it interesting for me to get down on my knees.
Again, thank you for your reply.
Tex Hill
In God We Trust......Have a Blessed Day!