[Rhodes22-list] Photo of main cabin sole Rhodes 22

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Aug 28 16:26:14 EDT 2018

Tex:

My previous replies are from my outlook email and I am not sure the image
links make it through to the list.  I am sending this reply from the list
and the images should come through.  Sometimes you have to scroll to the
bottom of the message and select the image link and sometimes you have to
cut and paste the link into your internet explore.  Image 01 shows my cabin
sole with the teak and holy and an area rug, Image 02 area rug removed,
image 03 inspection hatch removed, image 04 close up view of inspection
hatch.  Instead of installing tong and groove individual planks I found the
plywood sheet pattern an easier way to go.  I applied numerous coats of poly
to both sides before installing.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t8/sole_01.jpg> "/>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t8/sole_02.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t8/sole_03.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t8/sole_04.jpg>

-----
Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]