[Rhodes22-list] Message 6 - towing with a Ridgeline

wjf at me.com wjf at me.com
Thu Dec 20 14:21:40 EST 2018

I towed my Rhodes 22 with my Ridgeline from Maine to Florida and back twice in the last two years with no problem. I just sold the truck recently because I decided to leave the boat in Maine for the time being, but I would recommend the Ridgeline. It is like a car on the inside but strong on the outside and rated, I believe, at 5,000 pounds towing. If money is no object, I would recommend getting the Honda tonneau cover and the model with the AC outlets in the truck bed. Great standard features are the large lockable trunk under the truck bed and the gate that opens both down and sidewise like a door.
Bill Fuller