[Rhodes22-list] Towing with a Ridgeline?

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 20:00:37 EST 2018

 This is a timely discussion.  I have a 2003 Toyota 4-Runner with a 4.0L V-6.  Living in upstate NY has created some substantial rust on the frame.  I am considering replacing the 4-Runner with a Pathfinder or possibly a full-size pickup.  I have a dual axle trailer which seems substantially heavier than the single axle, so some additional power for the hills would be nice.  The farthest I've towed with this setup is from Minneapolis to Upstate, NY.  I'd like to consider towing the Rhodes to some other areas, and would be interested in other peoples experience towing with a Pathfinder or possibly a Titan.  Based on comments here, perhaps I should see my local Honda dealer too.