[Rhodes22-list] Message 6 - towing with a Ridgeline

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Dec 21 22:22:44 EST 2018

I have a 2006 Honda Pilot AWD which, I understand, is built on the same
platform as the Ridgeline. I tow my boat to the launch and back once a year
so I don't have experience towing long distances  but it seems to have no
difficulty pulling the boat up a launch ramp and handling the boat on the
highway. The towing capacity of the vehicle with the tow package - including
a transmission and radiator cooler - is 5000 lbs.

Graham Stewart
Agile 1976 Rhodes 22
Kingston Ontario