[Rhodes22-list] Ridgeline Test Drive

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 23:55:49 EST 2018

We test drove a 2019 Ridgeline today and were impressed.  But, it's difficult to evaluate how well it will tow.  Although some people have responded in a previous thread, has anyone specifically towed their Rhodes with a dual-axle trailer in hilly countryside with a late model Ridgeline?  I'm also thinking about a Nissan Pathfinder or possibly a Titan. The Titan will certainly handle this load, but it also means a large vehicle for everyday driving.  Any opinions are welcome.
Don Simons,Ithaca, NY