[Rhodes22-list] Water in the cabin

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 10:37:50 EST 2018

In the picture you have the tube going into the top of the center-board
casing looks good, but the top disappears out of the pic. On my boat the
top of the tube fits onto a thru-hull fitting in the cockpit coaming (also
houses the Center-board hoist) Any rain falling into the cockpit should
drain our through the centerboard and the aft drains. Question is where
does the top of your tube go to?

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180