[Rhodes22-list] Boat Height

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 00:57:45 EST 2018

My trailered rig height is much taller.   I have the mast crutch that hangs
off the push pit and let’s one person crank the mast up.   I have to take
the crutch off to drive into a shed at the county fairgrounds for winter
storage.    Semi height is 13.5 feet or so.   While much lower than that, I
cleared a low bridge (12’?)  in Kentucky by an inch and caused a small town
traffic jam.   I bought an RV Navigation app after that.   I told it I
needed 12’ 6 “ which included a margin for roads that get repaved affecting
bridge clearance.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t691/8372FB52-8C7B-4759-933C-B4E6C4A47DAC.jpeg>

Sorry if this duplicates, Nabble is acting clunky,

Alex Cole
Lark

-----
Alex Cole