[Rhodes22-list] Boat Height

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Feb 16 11:30:45 EST 2018

On my first Rhodes, I had no mast crutch or the mast raising system and laid the mast on the rail.  I used the trailer wince to raise the mast.  If you leave the mast on the rail and don't lift it up when raising the mast, you're likely to pop the mast step off.  Don't ask me how I know that..... - rob