[Rhodes22-list] Boat Height

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 11:20:19 EST 2018

I've hauled boats for Stan to the Boat show for quite a few years now and
many private deliveries and unless there is a reason not to do so, we
always haul with the mast in the crutch. The standard bridge height is
14'-16' and with our height being around 12'-13' there is never a problem.
If a semi can go under it so can we!

As Peter points out, it is more convenient to leave the mast in the crutch
when you're doing a single-handed mast drop or raise.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Richard Beytagh