[Rhodes22-list] Boat Height

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:30:26 EST 2018

I always transport with the mast in the crutch. If you are less than 6’
tall removing the IMF mast from the crutch is not easy. Stan confirmed it
is ok to tow that way. I was not happy with watching the mast flexing in
the side view mirror so fabricated a support using a 4 x 4 beam drilled to
bolt to the mast mount. I place an old throw cushion between the mast &
beam and tie bungee cords around the mast to the eyelets screwed into the
beam. This eliminates the mast flexing as I go down the road.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA