[Rhodes22-list] Sad picture. Not mine,

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 21:11:16 EDT 2018

I’m told this is a R 22 In New York.   It was posted on sailing anarchy, so
veracity is uncertain.

“this one may be sold for cheap ....it took on water yesterday and capsized
at my YC in a storm...I have geard that this is NOT unusual for the Rhodes”

After I defended the honor of General Boats...

“it is most definitely an R22...I've done work on it for the
owner...lazy owner, STILL hasn;t come to the YC to take a look or see if he
can right the boat...it's only in 4 ft of water at low tide“
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t691/BC83C509-661D-4A26-939A-17B8F2849372.jpeg>

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark