[Rhodes22-list] Center Board | Foreign Object...

C. Robert Lester C.Robert.Lester at dartmouth.edu
Sun Jun 3 17:24:45 EDT 2018

....was dropped into the centerboard hole. I was cleaning out debris from the chase that gives the centerboard line access from cockpit to center board. I dropped the tool I was using into the hole! Will this interrupt the functioning of the centerboard or will it most likely fall completely out once the centerboard is fully lowered?
*The tool was a 12" long, stiff piece of wire (like a straight piece of coat hanger).

Thanks,
Bob