[Rhodes22-list] Sailing in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 01:48:08 EDT 2018

Hey Bob,
            Yes indeed it is on the old trailer.  Will get a pic today.  I
am so glad we were able to make the exchange so a bit of Enosis is still in
the U.S.  It was the right move as I couldn't give any trailer away and
could not have even sold it because of the laws, only destruction of the
trailer is allowed, which is pretty much what I was planning on.  So
pictures are on the way today.

Chris G
Enosis
'83 Rhodes