[Rhodes22-list] Sailing the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 02:50:46 EDT 2018

Oh to be on the water, any water.  Enosis has been on the hard for almost 2
years.  No competition Alex, it i!s all about enjoying the moment.  Well
that and the anticipation.  Eat some perch for me!  Yup Time on the water
is what counts.  Do post pictures I enjoy so much when the list posts
them.  Oh, STILL can't get 3rd party liability (required) insurance locally
(it's a "flag" thing).  Can't even find one state side, but am still
looking.  Anyone know who would be willing to insure a U.S. flag vessel in
the med with liability only?  Hm I hope I just "crowd sourced" the
solution! (grin)

Chris G
Enosis I