[Rhodes22-list] Sailing the Med

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jun 8 08:43:37 EDT 2018

On the insurance no direct idea but these folks are brokers who deal
with cruising boats worldwide.

https://www.gowrie.com/Marine-Insurance/IMIS.aspx

Our mini-trawler Tara came insured through them and we've continued to
work with them. I will add the caveat that at times their domestic reps
have been a little scattered but it's always worked out. No idea how
they are to deal with internationally but I believe they insure a lot of
cruising boats.

Mary Lou