[Rhodes22-list] Mast raising

Charles Gabriel charles.gabriel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 10:05:25 EDT 2018

I assume it's the rectangular piece of plastic just forward of the mast
step... To which the mast hoist attaches.

What's the proper name for it ?

Should be attached to the cabin to by 2 machine screws. If the holes for
those screws were drilled too large then the hoist might pull loose at
certain times.