[Rhodes22-list] Wet in the Med

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 21:17:15 EDT 2018

I fear we may never hear from you again once you start your odyssey.
Cruising the Med is so compelling you may end up like Rod Heikell who
started sailing the Med in the 80's and is still at it, and who writes the
best pilot Guides to the Med. A worthwhile investment

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180