[Rhodes22-list] Wet in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:19:10 EDT 2018

Ah Ha,
         Looks like a clever install.  Thanks Chris this should help me in
my Quest.    Hey Stan, I guess this isn't covered under warranty?   Yes
I've been looking at a lot of small sailboats here in the marina (1,000 +
slips and 50% are sailboats).  And have a couple of Ideas too.  Well we
shall see.  Right now the Rocna is lashed to the bow pulpit, it works but
isn't very elegant or neat.

Chris & Alice
ENOSIS