[Rhodes22-list] POP TOP ENCLOSURE

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Thu Mar 15 11:44:53 EDT 2018

I have the pop-top enclosure and can't imagine owning a Rhodes 22 without it.  I am a cruiser rather than a racer.  The pop top gives protection from the elements and is easy to set up.  You just throw it over the pop-top and snap it on.  It folds compactly.  It is possible to sail with it up.  With a small heater, I often spend some cold winter nights onboard dockside.   It turns the sloop into an occasional "motor sailer".  Visibility is great.  I got mine from GB when I bought the boat.  It looks great too.  Joe Riley s/v Second Wind Lake Hartwell GA.