[Rhodes22-list] Gas Tank storage while under way?

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Mar 15 11:59:34 EDT 2018

I think it is safer to keep the gas tank in the cockpit.  My tank is secure with a bracket that GB provided.  The 5 gallon tank fits under the bench however I need to remove the gas cap to slide it in and out.

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]