[Rhodes22-list] Gas Tank storage while under way?

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 08:24:08 EDT 2018

I keep 2 - 6 gallon tanks under the cockpit seats.  It is a little tight
getting them in and out but the forward tank has a longer hose so I do not
have to move them to use either tank.  They only come out from under the
seat to be refilled.

I would NEVER keep a gas tank in an enclosed space on a boat.  Way TOO
DANGEROUS.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA