[Rhodes22-list] Newbie

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Mon Mar 19 17:23:28 EDT 2018

Welcome aboard Mike.

It’s good to hear that Stan is still turning out recycled boats. I assumed he was, but he hasn’t been making many appearances here on the list lately.

And, of course, I’m also happy to hear that you’ve found my YouTube videos useful.  I enjoy making them, but I do so partly in the hope that they will occasionally be useful to somebody somewhere sometime.

If you have questions going forward, don’t be afraid to ask them here. There lots of people who would be happy to offer their opinions.

Have fun,

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)