[Rhodes22-list] Newbie

Monte Montesteen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 19:37:51 EDT 2018

Hello Mike, I am also new to the Rhodes family and live in Georgia
(Woodstock, GA).  I purchased “Morning Star”  (1996/recycled in 2009) in
January and just put her into Lake Allatoona this weekend.  It would be
great to  get together and sail on each other’s boats.  Let me know if you
want to go out before you take delivery.  I’m still
getting “the feel” for her as I’ve only sailed her twice now.  It’s nice to
find another Georgia Rhodes owner.  Reach out to me and let’s connect.

Monte Steen
678-571-0672