[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Purchase

Robert Louis Weiss rweiss at siu.edu
Sun May 13 14:21:57 EDT 2018

I got Captains seats, side rails, cockpit cushions, pop-top enclosure, new sails, andtiller connection to the motor.

While these are all personal preferences, I am very glad I splurged on every one of these.

I have owned 4 previous boats and this is the last boat I ever expect to buy. (Sorry Stan.) I have no need to trade up in size. I like to sail and this boat is designed to do that best. I can single-hand easily, so sometimes I don't have anyone to go with me, but no problem.

Best boat out there, in my opinion.

Bob

Beach Spring

1998 recycled in 2014