[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Purchase

Jay Weiss jmarshallweiss11 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 14:42:42 EDT 2018

Everything Robert says I’ll amplify. In both form and function this
sailboat is the high note in design. Recycled is a wise choice. Mine is a
‘98 reborn in ‘12 or thereabouts.  Stanley is a geek of nautical rethinking
and modifications suddenly bubble up from the deep after timely
marine-ating. Regardless of new or used, you’ll have so much fun on the
water, you’ll never consider a second thought. Enjoy.

Jay Marshall Weiss, DVM
Hanali
Poughkeepsie NY