[Rhodes22-list] IMF Mainsail Storage

Robert Louis Weiss rweiss at siu.edu
Sat Oct 20 11:21:36 EDT 2018

I leave my boat in the water (I'm on a lake) with mast up and leave the main sail on. I cover my boat and the only rodent problem I have had is with raccoons. This year I have an ultrasonic device which I hope deters them. Last year they unzipped the cover on my boat in order to get in and then back into the lazarette (and pooped in the cockpit.)

Bob

Beach Spring

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music