[Rhodes22-list] selling Selling SELLING my boat.

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 15:15:59 EDT 2018

Hey Rhodies:
     This is like writing an obituary.  I need to sell my boat.  Here are some details:
1987 IMF, Recycled by Stan in 2010. TRIAD galvanized trailer Circa 2010. Brakes serviced 2017.
Brand new Doyle mainsail (IMF) not installed. (worth $1,200)
Deep blue hull, needs some blemish care, mostly port side.Bilge pump plumbed into sink drain.Solar vent forward at the anchor rode spot.All lights/Electric in orderCenterboard removed and serviced 2017.  Some blocks replaced. Runs smooth as glass.Mast & standing rigging replaced in 2015, result of a freak wind that flipped her over into the mud while        on the mooring.