[Rhodes22-list] highest comfortable wind speed

Kevin Halligan wkhalligan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 09:28:15 EDT 2018

I agree Elle. I have always enjoyed each and every conversation I have had
with Stan. I visited the plant and bought a trailer from him in Sept. 2017
in order to make my boat more marketable. I decided to sell because the
boat wasn't getting the use it deserved. Anyway, we talked about a number
subjects unrelated to the Rhodes 22. I left wishing I could spend more time
with him. I will always remember my introduction to Stan when first asking
him the price range of recycled Rhodes and he said $10,000 to infinity.
Classic Stan. He and his brother Elton (Eldon?) were a joy to be around.
Whenever I get in to a discussion with anyone about the Rhodes 22 I
invariably find myself talking more about my experiences with Stan.

Kevin